I've been thinking on how I need to improve my overall physical and mental well-being and outlook on life. I've made some changes to my diet and have been exercising more. But old habits die hard and I've stuck in the same old rut. I realise I really need to change my whole lifestyle to succeed. Kentfrom Oz recently gave us his Wellness and Weight Loss Planner appropriately named 'The New Me', which caught my attention. If you haven't seen it yet, you can find it on his blog Filofaxuations. As well as weight loss and fitness, there's much about mental health and lifestyle choices providing food for thought, as it were.
But I needed a binder to keep it in! I came across a post on Philofaxy from last year, by Helen. She had a Lineburst binder for her fitness and health information. You can read it here:
What a good idea! And the teal/turquoise colours are among my favourites. I started looking around for one. A short while later I spotted one up for grabs - just a small charge to cover postage - on Adspot. I contacted the seller, who asked me out of curiosity if I had a special use in mind for it. I replied "oh boy do I have a special use in mind" and explained my idea. From her reply I found she was Helen! Moving on to other binders, she was now passing it on to another user. I'd come full circle.
It arrived a couple of days later and I didn't waste time moving the Wellness planner into it.
I like the soft feel of the vinyl inside the binder. Full length and smaller pockets inside the front and one at the back will be useful for a few papers and receipts. The elastic pen loop is a decent size and the closure band is still good and tight.
I have some more inserts planned for this binder, though they're not in place yet. I've completed a few pages and reading through the rest. I'm playing around with making my own diet planning sheets and sections with information on food groups, inspirational thoughts, etc. It's now a useful tool for organising and planning my ongoing journey towards the new me!


That is a great post - what an inspiration you are!
ReplyDeleteThank you for comment, and for inspiration too. :)
Delete